Here’s a quick recap:
- Build an email list or outreach list before your podcast launches.
- Record 3-5 podcast episodes before you launch.
- Pick a launch date.
- Create assets like images, clips, and shareable quotes.
- Launch day!
- Message your list to ask them to listen and review.
- Keep publishing new episodes consistently.
- 1 How do you market a podcast?
- 2 How do I make a podcast content plan?
- 3 How do I market my podcast 2020?
- 4 How do you attract people to podcasts?
- 5 Where can I promote my podcast?
- 6 How do podcasts go viral?
- 7 Is Spotify a podcatcher?
- 8 What’s the best day to release a podcast?
- 9 How do I promote my podcast on social media?
- 10 How long does it take for a podcast to become popular?
- 11 Who is the target audience for podcasts?
- 12 How do I make my podcast successful?
- 13 How do I expand my podcast reach?
How do you market a podcast?
Podcast Promotion: 13 Marketing Tactics To Get More Podcast Listeners
- Ask People To Subscribe.
- Submit To Podcast Directories.
- Leverage Existing Assets.
- Share Reviews & Testimonials.
- Create A Website.
- Apple Smart Banner.
- Create An Email List.
- Be A Guest On Other Shows.
How do I make a podcast content plan?
When planning content development for your podcast you can follow these easy 4 steps: Choose your podcast main topic – the main theme to revolve around.
- Step 1: choose your podcast main topic.
- Step 2: work on consistency in publishing and quality.
- Step 3: plan for value.
- Step 4: execute with details.
How do I market my podcast 2020?
7 Podcast marketing strategies
- Upload podcast on iTunes.
- Leverage your guests’ audience.
- Share your podcast on social media.
- Record lots of content.
- Create a cohesive visual brand.
- Leverage word-of-mouth advertising.
- Transcribe the audio and publish the text.
How do you attract people to podcasts?
6 Tips to Increase Podcast Listeners
- Create a Podcast trailer.
- Use Call to Actions.
- Promote your Podcast on social media.
- Repurpose your Podcast content.
- Podcast SEO.
- Invite guests and star as a guest.
Where can I promote my podcast?
- Convert your podcast into a YouTube video.
- Cut that YouTube video into clips.
- Customize posts to each social media channel.
- Tease episodes with audiograms.
- Record a tagline with your guest.
- Add value on social media.
- Run giveaways on social media.
- Become an early mover in a niche.
- Release frequent content.
- Use all distribution networks.
- Create a separate website that captures leads and makes the podcasts available.
- Grow your mailing lists.
- Interview guests and send them links to their episodes.
- Send guests links to their episodes.
Is Spotify a podcatcher?
Exclusive podcasts: Yes Though Spotify is primarily known as a music streaming service, the platform also offers podcasts, including several exclusive titles. Spotify does have a free option, but you need a paid subscription to get ad-free streaming.
What’s the best day to release a podcast?
There is a rule of thumb that posting your podcasts in the mornings (usually around 5AM) can positively impact the number of listeners it reaches. There are several reasons for that. Morning posts increase the likelihood that your podcast will be put at the top of your listeners’ feeds during the day.
Table of Contents
- Host guests, leverage their name, and connect with their audience.
- Share your episodes to the right social networks.
- Share new episodes (and sneak previews) to your personal social media channels too.
- Record your podcast on Facebook Live.
- Run a giveaway.
- Create accompanying blog post.
How long does it take for a podcast to become popular?
How long does it take a podcast to grow? You should start to see podcast growth within the first 30 days of your launch, and your podcast growth should continue indefinitely month over month, even if it’s a small amount. Slow and steady growth is a good thing in the podcasting space.
Who is the target audience for podcasts?
Podcast listeners tend to be younger, early adopters of technology who can be difficult to reach using traditional advertising channels. According to the same report, half of all podcast listeners are aged 12 to 34, with listeners 35+ making up the other half.
How do I make my podcast successful?
Here are our top seven tips to launch a successful podcast.
- Invest in Decent Equipment.
- Choose the Right Theme.
- Come Out with Quality Podcasts.
- Find the Balance.
- Make Your Podcast SEO-Friendly.
- Get Great Guests – and Be a Great Guest.
- Be Consistent.
How do I expand my podcast reach?
There are a few very effective methods available for you to use that will assist in growing your podcast’s listener base!
- Network, Network, Network!
- Choose A Good Podcasting Host.
- Maximize That SEO.
- Interact With the Internet!
- Opt For Classic Advertising.
- Effectively Use Social Media.
- Get On the App Scene.