Relax! 5 Marketing Ideas for Massage Therapists
- Share Helpful Information. Whether through social media, email, or even direct mail, providing your clients with helpful information will keep them coming back for more.
- Create Great Content.
- Build Your Personal Brand.
- Offer Exclusive Incentives.
- Ask for Something in Return.
- 1 How do I promote my massage therapy business?
- 2 How do I make my massage business stand out?
- 3 What is a good mission statement for a massage therapist?
- 4 What can I sell as a massage therapist?
- 5 How can I get clients fast?
- 6 How do you introduce yourself as a massage therapist?
- 7 How can I make my massage business successful?
- 8 What makes a good massage therapist?
- 9 What should a mission statement do?
- 10 What are the values of massage therapy?
- 11 What is the philosophy of massage therapy?
- 12 What should I put on my massage business?
How do I promote my massage therapy business?
Help them find you with these tips for marketing your massage therapy practice.
- Keep plenty of business cards on hand.
- Put some thought into the design.
- Get creative with your referrals.
- Educate your clients on the health and wellness benefits of massage.
- Connect with clients through email.
- See the signs!
How do I make my massage business stand out?
Listen to and hear what clients say, as many clues lie hidden here. Listen and grow your business. Have set, reliable hours, but be flexible and willing to work when clients need you, not always when you want to. Generate different ways to bring in money, such as accepting insurance and bartering when possible.
What is a good mission statement for a massage therapist?
To provide client focused massage therapy by continuously listening to my clients and tailoring every treatment with your needs in mind to ensure the best possible outcome. I will do this in a friendly, professional manner within a safe, clean and inviting clinic setting.
What can I sell as a massage therapist?
Answer: Eye pillows, hot packs, candles, oils and other products can go a long way toward keeping clients on track with self-care, and many massage therapists offer products for sale.
How can I get clients fast?
Let’s look at 16 ways to get clients that last:
- Use job boards.
- Scour Twitter.
- Talk to your LinkedIn connections.
- Capture leads on your website.
- Write guest posts.
- Create a Google My Business page.
- Develop partnerships with related businesses.
How do you introduce yourself as a massage therapist?
Introduce yourself, ask how the client’s day is going, and ask what the client’s concerns are or why they have come in today. This will help relax your nerves as you build a trust between you and your client. It will also help your client to relax and trust you as well.
How can I make my massage business successful?
5 Tips on Building a Successful Massage Business
- Promote Yourself as an Expert.
- Network with Other Local Businesses and Health Care Providers.
- Create a Website for Your Practice.
- Consider Accepting Insurance.
- Offer Complimentary Massage Sessions for New Clients.
What makes a good massage therapist?
A great massage therapist has excellent manual dexterity and is able to easily perform the complicated maneuvers required. You must have a good deal of physical stamina and be able to handle standing for long periods of time as well as the rigorous physical effort massage requires. A strong sense of empathy is vital.
What should a mission statement do?
A mission statement is a short summary of your company’s purpose. A mission statement provides perfect clarity behind the “what,” the “who,” and the “why,” of your company. The best mission statements are guidelines by which a company operates. Everything you do as a company should work toward your mission statement.
What are the values of massage therapy?
Compassion – providing the best care, treating patients with sensitivity and empathy. Innovation – committing to quality through ongoing development, improvement and evaluation of the services provided. Accountability – accepting responsibility for our actions, attitudes and health.
What is the philosophy of massage therapy?
The basic philosophy of massage therapy embraces the concept of vis Medicatrix naturae, which is aiding the ability of the body to heal itself, and is aimed at achieving or increasing health and well-being. Touch is the fundamental medium of massage therapy.
What should I put on my massage business?
Massage Therapy Equipment: What You Need
- Massage table.
- Massage chair.
- Pillows, linens, and towels, enough to change between clients.
- Massage oils, lotions, and creams.
- Music and candles for ambiance.
- Storage such as cupboards for your supplies.
- A way to wash linens and towels.